Aspire (Designers Lamp) sold for R11 000 at the South African Golf Heritage Trust, 7th annual Southern Africa Golf Hall of Fame Induction Gala Banquet. Wednesday 05 April 2017, at the Equinox Flame and Flavour restaurant, Plettenberg Bay. This was preceded by the Celebrity Pro-Am Tournament on the 4th and 5th of April as part of the SA Senior Open at Plettenberg Bay GC.
Funds raised at Gala Banquet will go to the Endangered Wildlife Trust. The event is dedicated to the Humpback Dolphin.
– Denis Watson (introduced by Mark McNulty & Hugh Baiocchi)
– Angela Hockey (introduced by Peter Sauerman)
– Esther Gaille (introduced by Sally Little)
– H Gordon Stewart (introduced by Dale Hayes)
– Arthur Stewart (introduced by Denis Hutchinson)
– Harry Brews award: Nomads (introduced by SAGA & Sunshine Tour)
– Special Award: Judy Angel (introduced by Hugh Baiocchi)
The question is, how do we stimulate imagination?
In search of a “how to” book of “how to stimulate imagination”..
a recipe to follow..
“Imagination book for dummies..”
how do we stimulate vision?
Beauty for Ashes is a unique lamp, designed and created out of nails and a natural wooden stump. Beauty for Ashes originated out of God’s desire that every person should be delivered from what they have done and from what has been done to them. Receiving Emotional Healing.
The nails welded together to create a abstract version of a lady’s corset. The lady’s corset being mounted on a firm foundation, the wooden stump.